In a severe hypoglycemia emergency
Ready for rescue
The first and only glucagon with nasal administration
BAQSIMI™ is indicated for the treatment of severe hypoglycemic reactions which may occur in the management of insulin treated patients with diabetes mellitus, when impaired consciousness precludes oral carbohydrates.
- Dry powder form of glucagon
- Single use, pre-filled nasal device with 3 mg dose
- Ready to use with no reconstitution or priming required
Does not need to be refrigerated
- Can be stored up to 30°C (86°F) in the shrink-wrapped tube provided
- Absorbed passively via the intranasal route--no inhalation required
- BAQSIMI has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture
- Each BAQSIMI device contains a single dose and is available as a 1-pack.