In a severe hypoglycemia emergency
Ready for rescue
The first and only glucagon with nasal administration
BAQSIMI™ is indicated for the treatment of severe hypoglycemic reactions which may occur in the management of insulin treated patients with diabetes mellitus, when impaired consciousness precludes oral carbohydrates.
BAQSIMI is indicated in children 4 years and older. BAQSIMI has not been studied in patients less than 4 years of age.
BAQSIMI: designed with severe hypoglycemia treatment in mind
- Dry powder form of glucagon
- Single use, pre-filled nasal device containing a 3 mg dose
- Ready to use with no reconstitution or priming required
not need to be refrigerated
- Can be stored up to 30°C (86°F) in the shrink-wrapped tube provided
- Absorbed passively via the intranasal route—no inhalation required
- BAQSIMI has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture
- Each BAQSIMI device contains a single dose and is available as a 1-pack.